Wednesday 18 August 2010

More on NHS Tayside

An interesting development with the NHS Tayside advertisment for a homeopathic doctor.
While re-visiting the web-page featuring the advert in order to find out where to send my application I found that every contact detail apart from the address of the recruiting agency involved has been removed!  I'm pretty certain they were all there as you'd expect when I first viewed the site a few days ago but now there is zilch, nada, nowt.  No address for Ninewells hospital or for NHS Tayside, no emails, no phone numbers, no fax numbers.
I wonder why?  Could it be that they prefer not to hear the howls of protest from those with enough common sense to see that it is inappropriate for the NHS to sell sugar and water to patients suffering from real diseases.
 
We can but hope.
 
Aillas

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment. Good luck with your application.

    I have updates on the position here.

    ReplyDelete